Imagery Competition Terms and Conditions
Updated September 24, 2020
ENTRY QUALIFIES AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to anyone who has stayed as a guest at Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge. All entries must be submitted by December 1, 2020.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To submit a photo or video for entry in the competition, you must upload the image to Facebook and/or Instagram, tag Aoraki Alpine Lodge in the image (on Facebook as “Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge, New Zealand” and Instagram as “@aorakialpinelodgenz“), and use the hashtag #aorakionourdoorstep in the caption.
4. IMAGE REQUIREMENTS: The image(s) must meet reasonable standards of decency. Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge has the sole discretion to determine whether or not content meets these requirements. To qualify for entry, the image must include an interior or exterior view of, or taken from, the Lodge premises.
5. HOW TO WIN: The Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge team will select a short list of finalists from among all eligible entries. The finalists’ images will be shared on the Lodge social media profiles and other relevant platforms and the public will be asked to vote to select the winner.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be contacted privately by Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge and will also be featured on our social media profiles and other platforms.
7. PRIZE: The winner of the competition will receive a refund of the cost of one night’s stay from their past booking at Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge.
8. ANNOUNCEMENTS: By submitting content for entry and/or voting, each entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Entrants and winners in the competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material. Winners also agree to have his/her image used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
9. IMAGE USAGE: By submitting an image, the entrant agrees to grant Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge free of charge the right to use the image in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, copy, distribute, display or translate in printed and electronic media even if they are not the winning entries. By choosing to participate the entrant grants permission to Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge to use the image for the purposes of promoting the business, now and into the future, at no cost to Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge.
10. TALENT: By submitting the photo(s) or video(s), the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in the content to share and publish their likeness.
11. COPYRIGHT: In submitting an image for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the image and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the image. The image must be an original creation – no copyrighted images may be used. Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge is not responsible for intellectual property violations that might have resulted through the submissions of images.
12. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Entries may not be acknowledged. Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorise Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.
14. Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deems necessary.