The term “Aoraki Alpine Lodge” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose administrative office is PO Box 39, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Canterbury, New Zealand. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We respect your privacy and support the protection of your privacy rights as an internet user. This policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give us when you use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these kind of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies on your device. If you would like more information about cookies, it can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/
By deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site and the complete user experience.
On our site you have the opportunity to contact us to ask us questions, for example via the contact form, we ask you for your contact information (e.g. name, email address, etc.). We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools, to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
We use SiteMinder’s Booking Button online booking engine in order to manage online reservations, and your personal and transactional data, in a secure way. Your personal information is used to manage your booking and contact you regarding your stay with us.
We will use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to complete delivery of our services to you, help us manage and enhance our services and to communicate with you.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we believe is relevant to you. It is our policy to immediately remove any person from any mailing list upon the person’s request.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You have the right to seek access to the personal information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use all commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.